Studies show that proper nutrient timing can benefit workout recovery, muscle growth, athletic potential and body composition. Here are some of our top post-workout meals
- Poached eggs with grilled ham, 1/4 avocado and two slices of wholegrain or spelt toast.
- 200 grams of Greek yoghurt with half or one cup of oats, and some berries and sliced almonds.
- A breakfast smoothie consisting of your milk of choice, a couple of scoops of Greek yoghurt, a frozen banana, sprinkle of cinnamon and half a cup of oats.
- Between 150-200 grams of salmon or chicken with 200 grams of sweet potato and as many steamed greens as you like.
- Between 150-200 gram of lean protein with one cup of brown rice and a side salad.
- A frozen fruit smoothie with your milk of choice, tablespoon of nut butter and Greek yoghurt.
- 200 grams of Greek yoghurt with sliced fruit and nuts.
- A protein shake made with a base of your choice (water, coconut water or milk) and a piece of fruit to provide fibre.
If you would like to talk to us about your health and fitness goals simply book a complimentary consultation at http://roguefitness.ie/fitness-personal-training-cork/comp-pt-session.
At Rogue Fitness we have Personal Training Packages to suit all budgets and abilities. 10% of all packages purchased in December. Offer expires Dec 31st 2017