Start eating breakfast!!
This is one of the first habits we tell our clients looking to live a healthier lifestyle to adopt.
Breakfast is a non-negotiable and regularly starting the day with a nourishing breakfast can:
- Make you healthier and happier
- Improve morning energy and concentration levels
- Provide valuable nutrients such as calcium and protein
- Help you to maintain a healthy weight; breakfast eaters are more likely to be at their happy weight than breakfast skippers!
- Eating a balanced breakfast can help you to reach your recommended nutrient intakes, reduce the temptation to snack mid-morning and fuel a morning workout or re-fuel after one!
Overnight oats are great because they can be made the night before ensuring you have healthy breakfast ready and waiting for you on rising.
- 40g gluten-free porridge oats
- 200g fat free natural yogurt
- Mixed blueberries, strawberries and raspberries
- Layer the porridge, yogurt and fruit in a jar or bowl.
- Cover and put in the refrigerator overnight so the porridge absorbs all the yogurt.
- In the morning stir so all the layers are mixed together and top with more fruit.
Mixed Berries (Blueberries/ raspberries) & seeds (Sunflower/ Pumpkin seeds)
Chopped banana, pecans nut and a drizzle of honey
Grated apple, cashew nuts and a drizzle of honey
If you would like to chat about your health and fitness goals simply book a complimentary consultation by clicking on the link below: