Want to eat pancakes for breakfast and still get lean? Yes please!
These protein pancakes may look naughty, but they’re actually the perfect post-workout treat, so stack ’em up and enjoy. Why not double up the recipe and make them this weekend for a healthier brunch?
Serves one (double up if you want to share)
1 banana, roughly chopped
1 scoop (30g) vanilla protein powder
25g rolled oats
1 teaspoon of coconut oil
1 tablespoon of 0% fat free Greek yoghurt
Blueberries and raspberries, to serve.
1. Whizz up the banana, protein powder, egg and oats in a blender to make your batter.
2. Heat up half the coconut oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
3. Pour little puddles of batter into the pan – I usually get 3 pancakes, with about half the batter in the pan at once.
4. Cook for about 1 minute on each side.
5. Remove and repeat the process with the rest of the batter.
6. Serve with a dollop of yoghurt and a few berries.
Need help to achieve your goals? Then simply book a complimentary Personal Training Session where you can chat to us about your goals, try a workout and receive some recommendations. At Rogue Fitness we have Personal Training Packages to suit all budgets and abilities.
Simply book online at:http://roguefitness.ie/fitness-personal-training-cork/comp-pt-session