- Do you smoke?
- Have you high cholesterol levels?
- Are you physically active?
- Are you maintaining a healthy weight?
- Do you control blood glucose levels if you have diabetes?
- Do you eat a healthy, balanced diet with only moderate amounts of alcohol?
- Do you manage your stress levels?
If you're not thrilled with the answers to some of those questions, remember that the point is to figure out where you are today so you can set your healthy living goals. It's not about being "good" or "bad," "right" or "wrong."
Healthy living is a long-term commitment, not a flash-in-the-pan fad and they are steps you can take right now that will make today healthier than yesterday and pave the way for healthy living tomorrow, too.
If you are ready to make the commitment just give us a call and book your assessment.